Aidells is a food manufacturer that’s known for its processed meat products, but today we will try one of the tasty Aidells Meatballs Recipes. This recipe is a combination of French and Asian cuisine with medium-sized meatball, according to tournecooking.com.
This dish is commonly accompanied with tasty sauces. Overall, the ingredients required in Aidells Meatballs Recipes are relatively easy to find.
- 1 pack of Aidells meatballs
- ¼ cup of white wine or rice wine vinegar
- Cornstarch mix (consist of 1 teaspoon of mixed cornstarch with 2 teaspoons of water)
- ½ teaspoon of minced ginger
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 8 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- A piece of sliced onion
- 1 lbs. of sliced vegetables of your preference
- Prepare a small bowl.
- Pour ginger, soy sauce, sugar, and vinegar into the bowl and stir them accordingly.
- Prepare a large skillet, add vegetable oil and cook it over high heat.
- Let in the meatball and sauté it for about 3 minutes.
- Put in the onion and garlic and sauté them again for about 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, take out the skillet and let it rest.
- Mix both the sauce mixture in a small bowl with the vegetables you like.
- Boil the compound.
- Turn down the heat and cover it.
- Give it 4 minutes rest in a room temperature.
- Check the vegetables every half minutes, and make sure it is tender by sticking a fork to it.
- When it’s tender enough, pour it the cornstarch to thicken the sauce.
- Give it another 2 minutes to boil.
- After 2 minutes, take out the sauce and let it rest.
- Take the meatball in a large plate then pour the sauce over it.
- Your Aidells Chicken Meatballs dish is ready to be served.
What to eat with teriyaki meatballs, you may asked. Well, there are three ways you can try. The first one is to eat it directly just like soup. Second, just add the noodles into it, and the last eat it along with rice. You can treat it as a side dish as usual. Aidells meatballs recipes will still taste good even if you eat it with any companion. RFA